Mobile & Manufactured Home Living’s mission is to provide the best inspiration, information and ideas for mobile or manufactured homes. Our articles include a wide range of topics that focus entirely on mobile and manufactured homes. We strive to be a positive voice and a helpful resource for a large demographic that have been neglected and stereotyped for far too long. We also hope to educate those that are not familiar with manufactured homes or have an outdated opinion of the homes.
Our current topics:
- Home tours
- Before and after transformations
- Remodeling ideas
- Home decor, design and styling
- Improvement, maintenance and repair tips
- Frugal and debt-free living
- Home organization and storage
- Financing, insurance and warranty information
- Vintage mobile homes and their history
- Current manufactured home news
Improving our content and expanding our reach will be a major focus for MMHL. We have a lot of great plans for 2014:
- Home review submissions (coming in early 2014)
- Digital magazine published quarterly (coming spring 2014)
- Guides, videos, and ebooks covering a variety of specific topics will be released throughout the year
- Original infographics will be published throughout the year
MMHL averages between 200,000 and 300,000 page views coming from approximately 45,000-65,000 visitors per month.
Our Google page rank is 3.
Our Alexa position/rank stays around 150,000 for the US.
Our Facebook and Pinterest pages each have around 3,000 awesome followers. We don’t use Twitter very often therefore we only have around 500 followers.
We started publishing 2 newsletters per month in November, 2013 and the response has been wonderful. We now have around 2,000 subscribers and the list continues to grow every day. Our newsletters go out around the 1st and 15th of each month.
Over 18 million people are currently living in manufactured homes in the US!
Income is average as are spending habits and product recognition. The average reader of Mobile & Manufactured Home Living is 24-35 years old and we are visited by males more than females, with an average ratio of 55% male and 45% female per Google Analytics.
How we can work together:
If you have a special project or arrangement, please contact me and I’ll do my best to help you reach your goals.
- Site Sponsorship
- Ads-Media Buys
- Sponsored Posts
- Product Review
- Sponsored Giveaway
Please contact me if you would like our complete media kit emailed to you: