Privacy and Disclosure
Your privacy is important to Mobile Home Living. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Mobile Home Living collects, and the ways in which Mobile Home Living uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Mobile Home Living may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including your email and name]
Using personal information
Mobile Home Living may use your personal information to:
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Mobile Home Living discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Mobile Home Living may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Mobile Home Living will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Mobile Home Living will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Mobile Home Living is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to 1422 A Havens Drive North Myrtle Beach SC 29582.
This privacy statement was kindly provided by Contractology http://www.contractology.com/free-document-license-privacy-statement.html
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Mobile Home Living makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Mobile Home Living does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Mobile Home Living will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if [NAME] has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit [NAME’S] liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Mobile Home Living negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Mobile Home Living; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Mobile Home Living to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Mobile Home Living has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Mobile Home Living officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Mobile Home Living officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Mobile Home Living.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.